Google Analytics has a vibrant ecosystem of analytics practitioners, advocates, and developers that drive great conversations, learnings, and sharing among passionate users. A central part of this ecosystem is partners, which can help users quickly increase the business value of Google Analytics through implementation expertise, analysis, and integrations.
To make it easier to find services and apps that are important to your business, we’ve re-launched the App Gallery as the Partner Gallery, the new destination to find partners and review their offerings. It includes:
Certified Partners are vetted by Google and meet rigorous qualification standards. This includes agencies and consultancies who offer web analytics implementations, analysis services and website testing and optimization services.
Ready-to-use applications that extend Google Analytics in new and exciting ways. This includes solutions that help analysts, marketers, IT teams, and executives get the most out of Google Analytics and complement functionality.
The Partner Gallery includes new features and improvements:
- A brand new look and layout.
- A combined view of both services and apps so you don’t need to visit multiple sites to find a solution.
- New search capabilities and category selection making it easier to filter and find what you’re looking for.
- Google Analytics Certified Partners are sorted based on your location to find partners that have an office near you.
- Media assets like screenshots / videos / case studies that highlight customer success stories and illustrate app features.
- Comments and ratings to review user experiences and provide feedback.
Visit the Partner Gallery to browse partner services and apps. If you’re interested in the Google Analytics Certified Partner or Technology Partner programs, learn how to become a partner.
Pete Frisella, Developer Advocate, Google Analytics Developer Relations team